DeNunCianDo

DeNunCianDo (https://www.denunciando.com/)
-   Hablar Mierdita (https://www.denunciando.com/hablar-mierdita-130/)
-   -   cual de estos pesonajes es el mas odiado (https://www.denunciando.com/hablar-mierdita-130/18101-cual-de-estos-pesonajes-es-el-mas-odiado.html)

Chester 08-06-2007 14:50:35

cual de estos pesonajes es el mas odiado

5 Archivos Adjunto(s)
cual de estos les cae mas mal

| Jess™ | 08-06-2007 14:59:16

ushhhh pues los k me kaen mas mal son barney y jota mario kalvo ese hp :angry4: jejejje bye

los kiero

¤[ηαиι]¤ 08-06-2007 15:03:35

Every night in my dreams I see you, i feel you, That is how i know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when i loved you One true time i hold to In my life we'll always go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here, there's nothing i fear, And i know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on

Chester 08-06-2007 15:25:57

Cita:

Iniciado por ~*NaNy*~
Every night in my dreams I see you, i feel you, That is how i know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone Love was when i loved you One true time i hold to In my life we'll always go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on You're here, there's nothing i fear, And i know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on

Cada noche en mis suenos yo te veo, te siento, asi es como se que tu crusas la distancia y espacios entre nosotros. Tu has venido a mostrar que tu vas cerca, lejos, en donde estes yo creo que el corazon hace una vez mas que tu abras la puerta y tu estas aqui en mi corazon y mi corazon enamorado puede tocarnos una ultima vez por una eternidad. Nunca lo dejes ir hasta que nosotros estemos idos de lo que fue el amor cuando yo te ame de verdad yo espere en mi vida que nosotros siempre estuvieramos cerca, lejos en donde tu estes yo creo que el corazon hace una vez mas que tu abras la puerta y tu estas aqui en mi corazon, y mi corazon ira donde tu estes, no le tengo miedo a nada, y yo se que estaremos asi por siempre de esta manera. Tu estas a salvo a en mi corazon y corazon ira sin cesar.

que cancion es esta?

AnDrÉsLDS 08-06-2007 15:47:55

Jota Mario...:L

SG MAURICIO 08-06-2007 16:21:34

odio....george bush...

ya los otros es como una rabiesita toda cacorra....especialmente JOTA MARIO....tan weon...

Shang Pu! 08-06-2007 16:28:48

Desprexio total y odio reloaded a barney ^^

Y la cancion es la de tittanic de celine dion :P

Sasuke. 08-06-2007 16:30:24

Bush de la mierda :angryfire: jota mario :L hpta tan labom pirobo calvo cacorro:L DANIELA LA DE LOS PADRES E HIJOS TODAVIA ESTA VIVA .----> :L??????

BoGGy 08-06-2007 16:58:54

parc le falto santiago pe :L:P

el diosh 08-06-2007 17:04:33

jota mrio que fastidio de man......

La franja horaria es GMT -5. Ahora son las 09:47:04.

Desarrollado por: vBulletin® Versión 3.8.9
Derechos de Autor ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

DeNunCianDo.CoM ©

Page generated in 0,02211 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO