PDA

Ver la Versión Completa Con Imagenes : A question for download ???

Ayudante De Santa
06-11-2015, 22:19:08
Los mejores licores
avanado82
17-04-2011, 12:38:09
Hi Forum ! :)
I join forum very long , send positive post , but me can't download attach file of forum. and point " Reputacion" only 24 .Forum please help me ! can download file attach of member post .

I very like the girls in film but me can't download that file by regulations of forum is 60 point, member can download file attach. Forum please help me download ! thanks ! thanks.

Ayudante De Santa
06-11-2015, 22:19:08
Los mejores licores
Pepe ™
17-04-2011, 13:27:11
is prohibited beg "Reputacion". Comment in the zones of forum, so you will win "reputación"

! Master !
17-04-2011, 13:33:39
Hello and welcome.

The forum has decided to stablish those "reputacion" points (or power) in order to get access to certain areas. How do you gain them? Easy, you can start posting in any section, so other users can give you those points that you are missing.

Try to do it in the suitable sections and zones. try to post things that you know could be interesting or only you have.

If you have any questions, let me know, wrinting a message and I will help you.

Thanks for chosing Denunciando.com

!HANK!
18-04-2011, 14:16:55
Hi Forum ! :)
I join forum very long , send positive post , but me can't download attach file of forum. and point " Reputacion" only 24 .Forum please help me ! can download file attach of member post .

I very like the girls in film but me can't download that file by regulations of forum is 60 point, member can download file attach. Forum please help me download ! thanks ! thanks.

from the place you put as your location, it seems that you can easily understand ours rules for posting messages, notices and any other new information you want to share. Spanish and Portuguese are very similar languagues, if you cant uderstand those rules, just ask, and any doubt will be answer.

That restriction was made to make our members more involve.

If your posts have good quiality, the "reputacion" will raise on its own, and you will not have to beg for it anymore. I recomend you as the other users before me, dont ask for "reputacion" just earn it.

avanado82
23-04-2011, 14:36:24
Hi ! Dear you on forum :
You can please help me , grab link of"Pretty Girl " in Nuevo Tema : El boleteadero 2 - Solo Colombianas En Webcam - Webcamers" . I like "Pretty Girl " but me can't download file attach because "Reputacion" of me very small. and me can't send Enviar Nuevo Mensaje (http://www.denunciando.com/private.php?do=newpm) because post of me very small. If me wait long time will die link and me can't download . Hope you help me once .
Thanks you very much ! a lot ! lot ! lot .

This link : please help me grab link of " Pretty Girl" in file attach ! can send Enviar Nuevo Mensaje (http://www.denunciando.com/private.php?do=newpm). thanks

http://www.denunciando.com/videos-106/242141-el-boleteadero-2-solo-colombianas-en-webcam-webcamers-197.html