PDA

Ver la Versión Completa Con Imagenes : Letras de música de los 80's

Ayudante De Santa
06-11-2015, 22:19:08
Los mejores licores
tuk
29-03-2010, 20:12:10
Against the odds (Take a look at me now) Phill Collins

How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a traceWhen I stand here taking every breath with you, ohooYou're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch you leave'Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain, and even shared the tearsYou're the only one who really knew me at all So take a look at me now, 'cos there's just an empty spaceAnd there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your faceTake a look at me now, 'cos there's just an empty spaceAnd you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I've got to face I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see me cryThere's so much I need to say to you, so many reasons whyYou're the only one who really knew me at all So take a look at me now, 'cos there's just an empty spaceAnd there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your faceTake a look at me now, 'cos there's just an empty spaceBut to wait for you, is all I can do and that's what I've got to faceTake a good look at me now, 'cos I'll still be standing hereAnd you coming back to me is against all oddsIts the chance I've got to take, oh, oho Just take a look at me now